The addition of the Top Handle Pro from 8Sinn allows you to comfortably use the Cage for Sony a7R IV in low-angle shots as well as to mount more accessories. The right grip of the cage is designed to ergonomically blend with the camera's handgrip and allow for a comfortable hold of the camera. The cage is designed from a single piece of aluminum to ensure optimal build quality. It provides access to all ports, slots, and controls of the camera and also offers a slot on the side for securing an optional wrist strap.
The cage features 1/4"-20 and 1/2" accessory-mount threads and a built-in shoe mount on the top left. The top handle additionally provides 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads, two more shoe mounts, and a 15mm rod port. One of the top handle's shoe mounts faces downward to allow additional flexibility. The top handle has a quick release NATO rail mount design. It can be adjusted left and right via the NATO rail as well as forward and backward on top, letting you set it up as best as possible for every scenario.
Your camera attaches to an included 1/4"-20 screw that secures from the bottom of the cage using a supplied Allen key. Cable clamps for the cage from 8Sinn are also available and sold separately.
*HDMI Cable Clamp Not Included
8Sinn Sony A7RIV Cage + Top Handle Pro
- Ergonomic right-side grip blends well with the camera handgrip
- 1/4"-20 and 1/2" mounting threads all around for accessories
- Designed from a single piece of aluminum
- Provides access to all ports, slots, and controls of the camera
- Slot on the side for an optional wrist strap
Top Handle Pro
- Quick release rail mount design
- Left/right, forward/backward adjustment
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads
- Two shoe mounts (one facing downward for additional flexibility)
- 15mm rod port