Atom 500 HDMI Wireless Video Transmission Kit from Vaxis transmit visually lossless, H.265 video signals to the Vaxis receiver with less than 1 ms latency. The transmitter sends a powerful line-of-sight signal up to 500' and it can also multicast via Wi-Fi to up to three mobile devices for monitoring.
The transmitter features one HDMI input and one HDMI loop output, and the receiver has two HDMI outputs. Together they support up to 1080p60 high-quality H.265 video transmissions with less than 0.1 ms latency. The transmitter also supports multicast over Wi-Fi to up to four mobile iOS devices using the Vaxis Vision app for monitoring.
Each unit features a bright, clear OLED display and they have a cooling fan that can be turned on and off to prevent noise during your production. They can be powered using its USB Type-C connector with the included cable or by using a separately available L-series battery. The USB input can also be used to upgrade the firmware.
Vaxis Atom 500 HDMI Wireless Video Kit w/ Travel Kit
* Transmits up to 1080p wireless video up to 500' line of sight
* Transmit H.265 video with very-low latency
* One HDMI input and one HDMI loop output, and the receiver features two HDMI outputs
* Powered by either thru a USB Type-C or an L-series battery on its integrated plate
* Multicast support for transmitting video via Wi-Fi to up to three iOS devices running the Vaxis Vision app
* Adjustable internal cooling fan that can be turned on and off
* Bright OLED screen
* Lightweight metal housing; both units are the same size with integrated antennas
** Includes Travel kit